It's not every day that you look at a Ducati ST2 and think "what a great base for a Cafe Racer" In fact it has probably never crossed any mind at all. A full fairing bike built for speed and handling as well as touring isnt usually the sort of bike you...
Oil Stained Brain is back! Its been nearly a year since the Syd Crew rolled on down to Melbourne for the event. With the Melbourne Cafe Racers growing and in full force as well as a couple SCR members riding/flying down - What better opportunity to perve at bikes, chicks with tattoos and sink back a few hundred Sailors. (Not Navy ones, Sorry Jordan)
This is a ripper event show casing motorcycle lifestyle and culture.
Oil Stained Brain 2013
- Open all day November 2nd and 3rd
- Free entry
- 30+ of the best backyard built custom motorcycles
- Blood, Sweat & Gears photo exhibit
- Artwork by Ornamental Conifer
- Launch party on Saturday evening:
- opportunity to meet the builders of 2013 and learn the story of their builds.
- Live Music by HOWLIN’ STEAM TRAIN!
- FREE Sailor Jerry on arrival
- FREE Ticket to the massive OSB Raffle
For more information head to www.oilstainedbrain.com.au
You can also find out more on their Facebook event page
A whole bunch of my mates make the long trip down south to Victoria for Chopped, I take the easy path and fly down. "Doc" from Melbourne Cafe Racers is kind enough to lend me his 2011...
This is a short little film shot by BCR member, Brenden Allen. A few of the boys came out to meet and greet SCR honcho and good friend Mark Hawwa while he was up in big Briz Vegas. After hearing news of a new law claiming more then 3 riders constitutes a gang and can be pulled over, it was decided we would NOT ride in groups of 2 and have a big of fun.
Great bikes, city lights and a sushi train...